Black Tax Outreach

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Patrick Fontaine
    Participant
    Christina Gooding
    Participant

Can you explain what is meant by “Black Tax Outreach” please?

Patrick Fontaine
    Participant

Please don’t hesitate if you are seeking more details, Christina, thank you.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Patrick Fontaine. Reason: Typo
    Patrick Fontaine
    Participant

Let me know your comments on the videos
    Thank you.

Christina Gooding
    Participant

Yes, thanks. I was wondering as i mentioned what is meant by “Black Tax Outreach”. Can you please explain more?

If you’re speaking about the welcome video (that is the only one I am currently seeing on the website) I find it intriguing and very inspiring. Dr.Arikana Chihombori-Quao spoke very clearly and to the point and also spoke on matters and has views that I very much agree with and this is why I have decided to sign up and join.

Patrick Fontaine
    Participant

It is important for all Sovereign African to coordinate there diligence beyond their own interests.

As you can see the media have a clear depiction of the Tactical War established by the G5.

Most of Africa’s Debts are endured by foreign powers and our wealth and resources are collateral our population are held captive.

It is a intergenerational siege today it is the war of the new millennium All African need to take a stand!

Christina Gooding
    Participant

Now i innerstand fully. Thank you

Harold Smith
    Participant

Very interesting video. Thanks for sharing

Vernon Keith Sims
    Participant

Thank you for sharing this. The content is exceptional.

This is a great video, thanks for sharing.
    However, how are we going to beat China and the other predators from snatching our resources once more as members of ADDI?

I understand there’s the million dollar project but will the AU recognize/accept it since some african countries are already in debted to China and IMF loans.

These are serious things we need to discuss as a community.

Furthermore, I hope you’re all aware of this book titled ‘the confessions of an economic HITMAN’ whereby we may need to be wary of certain individuals or organizations we allow in our circle or in this case including the AU as this will just further divide us once more especially during this time the world are on the hunt to African resources.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.