Investment Club

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Kenneth Simmons
    Participant

I am looking to join a mining investment club. If you have one and need a member, please let me know.

My email is simmons.kenneth57@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Sherrill Quarterman
    Participant

I’m interested in the gold mining group investment club #3 / As well as the Agriculture investment group could you please add me to both groups Asante Sana!

Abdul Thoronka
    Participant

Dear Everyone,
    I am also interest in the gold mining club.
    I can be reached at yanten1972@yahoo.com

Joshua Macklis
    Participant

Hi I am interested in investing in mining and agriculture. Please contact me at joshuamacklis@rocketmail.com

Thank You

Asundep Ntui
    Participant

Hello,
    Is the gold run club still open for admission? I would like to be a club member. I could be reached on this email; asundep@yahoo.com.
    Thanks,

Asundep Ntui

Abdul Thoronka
    Participant

Dear Everyone,
    Did anyone get a reply from the “Susu” club?

Regards,
    Abdul

Abdul Thoronka
    Participant

Hello Sherril,
    Were you able to get a hold of anyone for your question about the Investment Club?
    I had sent an email to the colleagues who provided their emails and Asundep was able to contact Dr. Franklin and he put us in a waiting list. Let us know if you want to do the same thing.
    Regards,
    Abdul Thoronka
    yanten1972@yahoo.com

Hello

I am interested in joining mining and agriculture as well as education clubs. Kindly add me to the groups. My email is glemmenyane@gmail.com

Wilber Watson
    Participant

Good morning

I am really interested in joining the mining and agriculture investments group.
    Please email me at willw20@yahoo.com
    Thank you in advance.

Nicole Holmes
    Participant

Has anyone in this thread received a response? I am also interested in investment opportunities in mining.

Hamidou Zoungrana
    Participant

I would like to join the mining and agriculture club. Please advise. You can reach me at zoungmida@gmail.com. Thank you.

JOHN REAVES
    Participant

I would like to join and invest in the mining and poultry also the poultry clubs

Intisar Pierce
    Participant

Hello. I am interested in joining the mining and agriculture/poultry investment clubs. Please, kindly add me to the list.

My email: BlahBlahBlahSisBoomBah@Gmail.com

Thank you.

Vanessa Vincent
    Participant

Hello, I am interested in the mining investment venture. Jadava2011@gmail.com

Pedro Toweh
    Participant

Hi,
    I am interested in the mining and agricultural ventures. Could you please contact me with details. My email address is pedrotoweh@premierintegrativemedicine.com
    Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    Pedro Toweh, MD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.