Reply To: African Diaspora owned cargo ship

Isaiah Oluwatobi
Participant

Very interesting idea, I personally for not know why its so ridiculously expensive getting things across from the USA to Benin, I tried twice without success, not only was it expensive to transport but the packages were lost, like totally lost, I tracked it a few times and it kept telling me arrived but it was lost in Benin, like nowhere to be found, it wasn’t on their systems and there was nobody to turn to for help, I think we need a logistics company that can identify itself with all African countries and offer better services and reasonable price. If you need Intel on how to set up here in Benin and bridge the gap, It would really be helpful, I can stand in as a representative of ADDI here in Benin and will be looking forward to how we can help Africa get a better supply chain system, as per the zoom meeting what happened? And what’s the way forward otherwise we can create a WhatsApp group with permission from ADDI, I think the first thing we should do is to write to ADDI a kind of letter like an authorization sort of to allow us kick start this idea with their support and thereby assign a kind of committee to oversee the affairs of this sector…I’m just thinking, you can share your thoughts too.

WhatsApp and call is:+22967613946
Email is: Isaiaholuwatobi03@gmail.com