Reply To: My Informational Website

Denham Goulbourne
Participant

Blessings my brother Andrew, Thanks u for your kind words. I am also a Jamaican who is living in Florida, I also lived in Queens, Brooklyn and The Bronx. I am originally from Harbor View. My final destination where I would love to live is Africa. My website is a labor of love, I just love useful information, Africa, Africa history, Africa development and my African people. We as a people have come a long way and still have a long way to go, but together we can make a big difference that is why I love ADDI so much. We all need to unite, unity is the key to our survival and success. I surely believe tat ‘Yes We Can!!!”
So far I am the only one that have been population my website with the exception of the forum section. I do welcome some additional help. If you would like to add anything to my website, please type it up in a word document then attach it to an email and I will a new web page for you then cut and pact whatever you send into that page then publish it. Send the email to globalnetinfo2@gmail.com Knowledge is power my brother we have to do our best to educate the massive as much as we can. Big up and nuff respect.

One Love
Denham Goulbourne