The Current Conflict in Ethiopia.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lloyd Brown
    Participant

Folks I have been following the build-up of the conflict in Ethiopia for a few months now. I am trying to understand the real truth of what is happening.
    Base on my understanding and from the point of an African Canadian, we are going into a war that will be fought by China, Xi Jinping and Russia, Vladimir Putin on the one side and The West, mainly United States, Joe Biden and British, Boris Johnson on the other side. They are fighting through the Ethiopian and for political dominance, the blood of Africans will flow through AGAIN.

I don’t want to oversimplify the unrest, but we need to have a cease-fire now. I hope, somehow, somewhere this can get into the minds of the African Leaders now to do something to stop the bloodshed.
    All Africans, in Africa and the Diaspora, will lose and all the countries mentioned above will win. The once-thriving Ethiopia under prime minister Abiy Ahmed will meet the same fate as Lybia’s Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi. This will be a massive setback for the Unity of Africa.

Come on people, we can do this! The developed countries have problems too but they don’t shed THEIR BLOOD for this development.

Merlene Cover
    Participant

” Mamma Afrika!” Garnet Silk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.