Pan African benefits to descendants of American slavery include…

African Diaspora Development Institute Forums ADDI Pan African benefits to descendants of American slavery include…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ed Silence
    Participant

Please use this thread to to illustrate how Black americans benefit directly from Pan Africanism.

Gustav James
    Participant

Africans in the Diaspora benefit from any accurate knowledge of Africa. To Know that you are from such an amazing place, such awesome land and resources. And to know that the people living in Africa welcome you home, is an incredible boost to our potential.

Rise Sun
    Participant

It’s like being an orphan with abusive caretakers and after many years finding your biological parents, and they were looking for you.

Judy Jones
    Participant

Pan Africanism was started in America by Black Americans, many of the founders gave benefits for reestablishing ties to Africa. It reunites us with our culture, in language, religion, music, the arts, education, fashion, arts, etc. It gives us an opportunity to establish economic connections with counties in Africa the new economic frontier that have the fastest growing economies in the world. We will have another home base like many other Americans in the USA are privilege to have and they use in their political struggles, i.e. Israel, Philippines, Italians, Europeans etc.

George Jones
    Participant

The benefits of Pan-Africanism are many; such as cooperative economic, planning and collaborating to accomplish a common goal.

Gustav James
    Participant

Descendants of slaves and other Africans in the diaspora, I think, bring something very significant to Pan Africanism in that our blood is truly Pan African. We have ancestry from all over Africa. We are the African melting pot.

Philip Sumpter
    Participant

Hey brothers/sisters…

Does anyone know the reason why I cannot create a new topic on this forum?

I made several attempts posting less and less content. I even tried posting the heading only with no other content.

I cannot create a new topic whatsoever.

JOHN REAVES
    Participant

GREETINGS FAM!!! For the Diaspora it is FREEDOM! for Africa it is ENDLESS!!!

Isaiah Oluwatobi
    Participant

The panAfrican movement is real, just like someone said earlier, its like an orphan that was mistreated for many years and finally reunited with his family who were actually looking for him.

Here in Africa our arms are open wide to welcome you back home, we are also willing to work with you to help make our homes a better place, because most of us lack the exposure, education, finance and technological knowhow and thus suffer. Africans at home are crying out because we remain in the ruins and dumpsters caused by these task masters, we have been long exploited and our hearts turned against each other because of our own ignorance, we need the light, we need the messiah, we need to uphold our roots, because gradually most of us are losing hope in ourselves, we need to be take back what’s ours. #TakeBackAfrica.

I’m so sorry for writing so much here, but I’m in Africa and this is how the average African in Africa feels.

Stay blessed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.