Zimbabwe: Request for Visa / Permits Information…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael Roebuck
    Participant

Hi…

I’m a Senior Software Engineer by trade, specializing in mobile development for the iOS and Android platforms (watches, phones, tablets and TV).

I performed a quick research regarding visas and permits in order to enter Zimbabwe. I see that E-Visas are available upon arrival and are valid for up to 3 months. I have not, however, researched rather or not visas are renewable, and, if so, how often and and for long. There may be an interest in remaining in Zimbabwe for an extended period of time. I feel that in order to gain a good grasp on the developments inside the country, that I must remain in the country for between 6 months and a year. I may have an interest in registering a new business upon arrival as well.

I see that The Government of Zimbabwe Web Portal contains incomplete and non-existing information.

This leads to a question: Has anyone done a more thorough research than me regarding possibly creating a new business in Zimbabwe and the permits that would be required, complete with documentation required, the minimum amount of money required, etc? Or does anyone have access to a lawyer based out of Zimbabwe?

Thanks for your help in advance. Have a great day.

ILITHIA MORRIS
    Participant

Hi Michael, has anyone replied to you direct, I see no reply in the public chat room since your message posted on November 17th, thus, my reply may prove to be a moot point. I ask because there are attorneys who support ADDI that I have spoken with regarding my travels to Ghana in April of ’23. Attorney Kwaku Ofori’s firm offers free counsel every 2nd Tuesday of the month to ADDI members. You must reach out to them direct (as I found) to confirm the schedule since I was the only one on the December 13th zoom meeting and made prior arrangements since ADDI’s website published the incorrect zoom date for December. Attorney Ofori’s number is 301-592-8818, they are located in Maryland. Also, I have direct connections to Ghana if you’re interested in doing business there where I can connect you with my contacts in Ghana. Peace and be well for the New Year! Ilithia, ilithia.morris@gmail.com.

jesse bradshaw
    Participant

Hujambo Michael & Ilithia

1) If you are on SIGNAL APP for ADDI Susu 100 Group, post your question in that channel. If not–

2) Then reach out to Franklyn Abraham at following address: abrahamf@ouraddi.org

ILITHIA MORRIS
    Participant

Thanks Jesse, I hope Michael found the information!

Michael Roebuck
    Participant

Hi…

It looks like I must be invited to the ADDI Susu 100 Group on the SIGNAL APP. I’ll send a request to be invited to that email address that you’ve specified. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.