African Diaspora owned cargo ship

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

I’m interested in investing in a African Diaspora own cargo ship. There will be a lot of trading between the American Diaspora, West Indies and Afrca. Don’t want to miss the opportunity.

Ibrahim Taylor
    Participant

Hi, I missed the whole conversation, I just registered can someone tell me more about this.thank you

just started a conversation checking the interest in the community. looking for a group of investors for logistics and shipping. we must invest in our self. why do we have to depend on others to move our cargo?

Omri Coke
    Participant

That is an excellent idea! A cargo plane would be a good one too.

Mike WALL
    Participant

Hey Willie Todd Williams,

You have the right idea. I know something about what you are talking about. This idea requires some education and a lot of facts to be addressed but, it can be started relatively inexpensively. I can be reached at: b1parable@yahoo.com
    Leave me your information there and we will discuss it further.

Harold Smith
    Participant

I think thats a very good idea. We need to take control of our future trades and investments around the world.

George Gichuhi
    Participant

I love this discussion in part because as we speak I have just started a logistics company MziGo logistics offering last mile logistics solutions (cargo Transport + warehousing on demand) to developing countries through a market place platform.
    Pilot phase is in Kenya we have started with the FMCG sector as we also work on resource mobilization.
    Would be glad to tap some insights on the sides on how I can do better.
    Logistics is key interms of how well we build and grow Africa. It’s a sector hugely dominated by others.
    It’s time to chart this path

Okafor Chidozie
    Participant

I’m Igbo. And in Nigeria. The forum I belong to will like to see how we can make this a reality. Igbos are commerce inclined people

damian cook
    Participant

Greetings family,

I too, am interested in this idea, please keep me posted. I’m the Chair for Jacksonville, FL, and Jacksonville, has an international port.

Thank you,
    dccook337@gmail.com

Tanita Gray
    Participant

Yes! This is exactly what we need. Please send me a message tanita@last-report.com because I just did a talk about this on YouTube with a group of investors:

I’d like to help you introduce your idea to them, if you have not already.

Thank you!

Tanita

we need to make this happen . The interest is there.

Tanita Gray
    Participant

Please email me so we can connect with this opportunity.
    Tanita@last-report.com

Tanita

Denham Goulbourne
    Participant

I am also interested in logic and Marketing. These are very important to the growth of Africa and any business. I have a zoom account, if you are interested we can have a meeting every weekend and see where it goes.

Peace my brothers and sisters

One Love
    Denham Goulbourne

Denham Goulbourne
    Participant

P.S. My email address is
    Globalnetinfo2@gmail.com and
    Dgoulbourne@gmail.com

A zoom meeting would be great

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.